[NABS-L] 12-year-old with disabilities kicked out of movie theater my reaction

Armando Vias a.vias at outlook.com
Thu Aug 9 10:40:42 UTC 2018

Here is my reaction. So a 12-year-old with a disability got kicked out of a movie theater! All because she was breathing! A man was sitting in front of her. The man then complained to the manager of the theater! The parents and the child were told to leave. I believe that this clearly violates the Americans withDisabilities Act. I believe that all employees must receive training regarding accommodating people with disabilities. You can read the article by clicking the link below. This happened in West Virginia.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Special-needs-girls-family-asked-to-leave-theater-because-of-loud-breathing-490316211.html