[NABS-L] ist in the 21st Century?

Janae Burgmeier janae.burgmeier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:57:05 UTC 2018

Thanks for starting this conversation Elizabeth. We are glad to see the passion and interaction out of everyone. Kathryn I think those are great questions and I second most of the things Michael said. I think one thing we could do to de clutter the list is making sure you are deleting previous messages before replying but it is a place that gets cumbersome when lots of conversation happened (which is a good thing).

As far as getting on more platforms, we have considered instagram and can probably get that going.  We are also trying to start our YouTube channel and podcast but we need some techy volunteers to get those to a sustainable level so please get involved if you are passionate about making sure NABS is sustainable across platforms.

Elizabeth has agreed to initiate meaningful discussion topics on the listserv to make sure everyone here is still included and getting value from NABS. Thanks to Elizabeth and others on the outreach committee.

Janae Burgmeier
Outreach chair
Board member
National Association of Blind students.