[NABS-L] 12-year-old with disabilities kicked out of movie theater my reaction

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:18:47 UTC 2018

Hi to all.  Thanks very much for posting this article.  I listened to
the video.  This is terrible.  I really hope the family of this girl
sues the theatre for everything they have.  Breathing to loud, come on
really!!!!  The girl couldn't help it.  What was she supposed to do
hold her breath!!

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson