[NABS-L] Showing Math Work in College

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:07:01 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall and I will be in an intro level economics class that will require me to show math work. How should I go about doing this? I have a Braille Note Touch. I've also read about Mathtype on the math mailing list, but I have no idea how it works. Do you have to know a coding language to be able to produce equations in Mathtype? Would I be better off just using a scribe for now, since this is new territory for me?

Thanks, and have a great start to your fall semester!

Emmie Lo, Davidson College class of 2022