[NABS-L] Showing Math Work in College

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:29:43 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial to learn La Tex? The program that you all are talking about? I’ll need it in case I can’t get my hands on that note taker that I talked about in my last Email.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.