[NABS-L] Showing Math Work in College

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:54:07 UTC 2018

Hi there,
This is so exciting! Good luck!

The Braille Note Touch has a means to write Nemeth code or UEB math and have
them translate into Braille. Here's a demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4pmKYX8gU&feature=youtu.be

LaTeX is a good markup language to learn, but it is a bit of a challenge in
the beginning. Try reading "Practical LaTeX" by  George Grätzer (available
on Bookshare) as a start, and download TeXnicCenter as your compiler (it's
free).

HTH,
Sarah