[NABS-L] Use of Victor Reader for Seamless Reading

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:47:30 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

One significant obstacle that I face in my work is my inability to
listen to something and verbalize what I am listening to at the same
time, given that this is very unnatural. I am learning Braille to
figure out if that can be a solution to this problem. Someone
suggested that I use the Victor Reader for this purpose, as it gives
you much greater freedom to listen to the content in such a way as to
be able to verbalize the content being read. I was wondering what
people here think about this.

Best,
Rahul