[NABS-L] Use of Victor Reader for Seamless Reading

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 15:51:04 UTC 2018

I don’t know if this helps, but I can almost always tell when someone is doing this because of a certain broken pattern in there speaking. It definitely is not fluid on the multiple occasions that I have heard it. If it were possible to put pauses in what you are playing so that you had some time to speak without having to also pay attention to what you’re hearing, it might work better.

Sent from my iPhone