[NABS-L] Membership Call on Relationships this Sunday, August 26th at 8 pm eastern

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:11:40 UTC 2018

Hello students!

Join our membership call this Sunday, August 26th at 8 pm eastern.  We will be getting real and having a conversation about navigating the world of intimacy and relationships as blind college students. Please help us make this an engaging call by sending us some questions about the topic so we can have some discusión questions. Please don’t be afraid to ask. This is a topic a lot of us are apprehensive to talk about sometimes but let’s have some honest conversation on our next call.

Call in information:
(712) 770-5197,,265669

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or comments.

Best,
Janae Burgmeier, Melissa Carney, Elizabeth Sheeler, and Matt Gip
NABS Outreach Leadership

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com