[NABS-L] Outreach Committee Call on Monday

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:22:42 UTC 2018

Good morning, students! School is back in session for most of us, so we understand how busy you are, but we would love it if you could spare a bit of time and join us on our Outreach Committee call Monday! It will be taking place at 9pmEST/6pmPST. Call 712-770-5197 access code 265669. All are welcome.
Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students