[NABS-L] applications and scholarships

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:46:55 UTC 2018

Hello All!
I am a senior in high school and I am being pressured to start thinking about my future. I would like to take a gap year next year to attend the Colorado Center for blindness skills training. I plan to attend college soon after, and would love to know if I should apply now and defer my enrollment or wait till the next application season rolls around. I would also like to apply for scholarships, but I don't know how it would work to hold the money over an extra year. I don't want to stress about this much next year, and I would like to be secure in my education. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!