[NABS-L] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:05:02 UTC 2018

Whether you are with loved ones, friends, or relaxing on Christmas solo, the NABS Board wishes each of you a very healthy and happy holiday! We love working with our students and providing resources to blind students across our nation. Please lean on us for support, as we do our best to serve you. As the new year approaches, don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be of greater help in 2019. Each of us are learning and growing together.

With so so much love,
NABS Board

Kathryn Webster
President, National Association of Blind Students
(203) 273-8463
Sent from my iPhone