[NABS-L] Experience with Seeing AI

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:51:32 UTC 2018

I am glad that this app worked for you. I have used it several times and it has also worked great for me. Last Summer, I was attending the Independent Living Skills course at the Lighthouse of Central Florida. One day we were preparing a full meal as a part of the class. I used the Seeing Ai App to read the recipe that we were preparing that day.