[NABS-L] Learning Braille in college

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:38:41 UTC 2018

Hello Emma,

In addition to the heavy courses that have already been mentioned, you could also ask to see if anyone in your local chapter or state affiliate could help teach you braille. Sometimes members within the NFB may be willing to help out with this sort of thing. The national office may also have some items that might help you learn braille.

I have found Braille to be useful to me even though I am not a good braille reader. So I hope you can find a way to learn it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone