[NABS-L] Learning Braille in college

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 17:10:24 UTC 2018

Good morning, Emma,
Is there a hurry? I understand your 6-year in 4 years  or something
like that goal, but why the hurry? Don't you think, before you
endeavor this lofty goal, you equip yourself with tools you'll need
to be your most effective?. I suggest you calm down a little and take
some time off to learn braille with an instructor! You sound like the
kina driven person whom would think they can just teach themselves
braille through like a book or computer program!
Car

a four year degree anyone have suggestions on this? Emma Sent from my
list NABS-L at nfbnet.org