[NABS-L] Out Reach Committee Meeting Tonight, 9PM Eastern

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:31:00 UTC 2018

Howdy NABSters,
Join us tonight for our out reach committee meeting! We will be discussing spring goals, and will be assigning projects. So, if you want your name on a national publicity project, be there, or be square.
Again, tonight, February 13th, 2018, at 9PM Eastern.
The call in number is  ‭(712) 770-5197‬ and the access code is 265669.
Yours truly,
   Syed Rizvi

Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523
“Tough times don't last, tough people do.”-Robert Schuller