[NABS-L] IABS February Meeting Invitation

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:37:43 UTC 2018

Good evening,

 I hope this email finds you all well and having a good week. I am writing
to invite you to our Iowa Association of Blind Students monthly conference
call. The call will take place this Sunday, February 18th at 7:00 PM
central and we will be talking about scholarships. We will discus how to
find scholarships, how to apply, recommendation letters, and more!  The
call-in information will be included below. We are looking forward to
meeting you!

Dial: 605-475-4120
Access Code: 7972692

Best,

Katy Olsen
--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Cell: 515-783-4522
Email: president.iabs at gmail.com