[NABS-L] Math in high school

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:51:07 UTC 2018

I definitely think you should ask for the normal math curriculum. My math teachers have always been very good at reading aloud everything they write on the board. Maybe you could have her TVI observe a math class and discover if there's a specific thing the teacher is doing wrong? Geometry was a bit harder for me to follow as a blind student, but as long as she has someone to make sure she understands the tactile graphs and use 3-D objects if necessary, it should be doable.

Good luck,
Emmie