[NABS-L] Math in high school

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:02:03 UTC 2018

I would also insist on "regular" pace as it sounds like your daughter
has had no problem until this school year. I personally was able to
take Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry in one year for each class
with my sighted peers. I needed a tutor during Algebra II and
Trignometry/pre-calculus class. I found it helpful to have a tutor who
was able to explain certain concepts at a slower pace and in more
hands-on way than just writing on the board or using a powerpoint
presentation.
If it is an available option, you may try finding a tutor for your daughter.

Best,
Miso