[NABS-L] Tech In College

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:53:27 UTC 2018

Hey Allie,
A braille note taker or a laptop with the braille display would be extremely helpful. I'm going the route of the laptop with a display, but it really depends on exactly what you're going for and how you prefer to view and complete coursework. I might also suggest an embosser, for when you may need to braille presentation slides or view something in Alinia format. I don't think it's completely necessary, but it might be good to have. As for software, it would probably be a good idea to get Kurzweil, because it has lots of scanning and editing capabilities for PDFs.
Shoot me a text off list if you want to discuss any of that.
Best,
Mausam