[NABS-L] Summer opportunities

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:19:48 UTC 2018

Hi Mausam,
I have a younger brother who is also a high school senior.
He is planning a road trip with his high school friends for the
upcoming summer before they would part to different colleges and
universities. (He is sighted if you care to know)
I personally attended a summer training program at the Colorado Center
for the Blind when I was in your situation because I wanted to improve
my blindness skills and also experience being far away from home for
more than a month before I started college.
Good luck and have fun with your planning!

--
Miso Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017