[NABS-L] Summer opportunities

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:47:31 UTC 2018

NFB training center.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mausam Mehta
via NABS-L
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 5:09 PM
To: NABS-L at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mausam Mehta <mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Summer opportunities

Hi all,
Hope everyone's Spring semester is starting off well.
I was wondering if anybody would know of any interesting summer
opportunities. It's my last summer before college, so I want to do something
enriching that my widen my scope of experiences. My original thought was to
work with or mentor blind youth, but I'm really open to anything.
I posted a similar question in another group, so I apologize if it seems
like you've already seen this before.
I would love your suggestions.
 Best,
Mausam