[NABS-L] Problem Logging In to Web Site on Iphone

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jan 10 20:24:11 UTC 2018

Vejas,

Depending upon your settings, it is possible that some of the information
you typed did not get sent.  This is most likely to happen with the password
field.  If you type your password, the back-translate process does not
happen until the system knows you have completed a word.  Usually, this
happens when you press SPACE.  However, if you press SPACE after your
password, the LOGIN button will probably no longer be dimmed but your
password will probably be incorrect.

After your password has been typed, press the SPACE with dots 4 and 5 and
the characters you have typed should be back-translated and sent.  You
should be able to move to the LOGIN button and be able to continue.  If the
above does not work, enter a SPACE after your password to force it to be
back-translated, but then delete the space you just entered.  This should
probably also work.

You could have the same issue with the USER-ID field, but most systems won't
care if you add a space after it, so just adding a space to force it to be
back-translated will probably work.

I'm far from an expert on this so perhaps there is another approach that
works better, but the above has worked for me.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson