[NABS-L] National Federation of the Blind of Missouri 2018 Scholarship Program

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:53:13 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Students,

I am writing to announce the 2018 NFB of Missouri scholarship program.  If
you are a blind student in the state of Missouri, or you are a student who
calls Missouri your home while studying in another state, we invite you to
apply.  You may either see our website and fill out the online application,
or you can use the attached application form.  If you are not a blind
student in the state of Missouri, please pass this onto any students you may
know from the lovely Show-Me state!

You will find the online application at www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>
.  See attached for the relevant documents.  Thank you, and have a happy
spring semester!

Julie A. McGinnity

First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

---