[NABS-L] Participate in Iraqi-US youth exchange

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Fri Jan 12 01:33:49 UTC 2018

Good evening NABS,

People in high school will want to check out this opportunity… More
details below:

U.S. high school students with disabilities! Apply now for the Iraqi Young
Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP), which provides a four-week fully-funded
exchange program to talented Iraqi and U.S. students who demonstrate
leadership potential and civic engagement in their communities. The program
will take place in Vermont, D.C., and another U.S.-based host location TBD.

Let me know if you know groups to share this with and if you have other
ideas.

Thanks Justin!

MM

Begin forwarded message: