[NABS-L] Is Braille Overrated?

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:32:53 UTC 2018

Blog post found: https://jameyannefuller.com/2016/03/08/i-read-too/
This was a rant about a post I read somewhere that said that Braille was
useless and unnecessary (by someone who had no idea what they were talking
about), that I then turned into an application essay for law school, that I
then adapted into a blog post. I realize that I haven't included links to
the studies and things I'm talking about in this post, and at some point if
I ever have time I will go through and include links to relevant sources,
but this is my complete answer to your question.