[NABS-L] Help with Reading Power-Points

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:05:54 UTC 2018

Hi All,
I have an Iphone 6. When my teachers email me Power-Points from class, I am able to access them by directly opening them from the email.
However, I was wondering if there are any applications which would allow me to save my spot in them, because if for whatever reason I have to go to a different application and then re-open the email, it will take me right back to the top of the presentation. I also wonder how you can access these other apps from the email.  Also, when I click on a presentation from an email, I am taken directly to it, without choice to open in another app.
If you could let me know what you use to read your presentations from an email, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Vejas