[NABS-L] Help with Reading Power-Points

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:18:40 UTC 2018

Hi Vejas,
I have not found a way to save my place in a presentation or document on the iPhone. I generally only use it when viewing short documents that I can scan through at a glance. Generally, for longer presentations, documents, and readings, I use my laptop. With most web browsers, you can open an email and simply click view as HTML to view the document as an Internet file, and scan through the text like a webpage. You can have as many windows open as you like, and when you return to the one with your open file, you can resume where you left off in most cases. The other option would be to simply download the file, but this would be more efficient on the laptop as well. I have not had much experience downloading files on the iPhone, but possibly the Files app might be of some use?
Best,
Mausam