[NABS-L] Streaming information for the 2018 National Association of Blind Students Winter Seminar

dkouniaris at gmail.com dkouniaris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:53:06 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone:

                I hope that all of you are doing well. I also hope that many
of you are planning to join us at the 2018 Washington Seminar. For those of
you who are unable to attend this year the National Association of Blind
Students Winter Seminar will be streamed.

To access the stream you can use one of the links below:

Windows Media Player
https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.asx

 Real Player https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.ram

QuickTime https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.qtl

Web Proxy   http://198.58.98.83/stream/dkouniaris.pls?mp=/stream

The stream will be recorded as well, and the link to the recording will be
posted up soon after Washington Seminar!

See you all in Washington D.C.!

Warm regards,

Dimitrios Kouniaris