[NABS-L] GRE suggestions

zdreicer at gmail.com zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:27:07 UTC 2018

Hello,
   I hope everyone’s spring semester is off to a great start. I was wondering, for those who took the Graduate records exam…how long did it take for accommodations to become active with the educational testing service? So far I have been waiting nearly a month with no response other than that they needed more documentation about my blindness, which I gave them. Also, other than the study materials on the ETS website, a GRE course, and a GRE workshop, what suggestions would you have to study for this upcoming exam? Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10