[NABS-L] Streaming information for the 2018 National Association of Blind Students Winter Seminar reminder

Dimitrios Kouniaris
Mon Jan 29 06:10:02 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone:
                I hope that all of you are doing well. I also hope that many of you are planning to join us at the 2018 Washington Seminar. For those of you who are unable to attend this year the National Association of Blind Students Winter Seminar will be streamed. The stream will start on January 29th  at 9 AM Eastern time.
To access the stream you can use one of the links below:
Windows Media Player https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.asx
 Real Player https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.ram
QuickTime https://control.internet-radio.com:2199/tunein/dkouniaris.qtl
Web Proxy   http://198.58.98.83/stream/dkouniaris.pls?mp=/stream
The stream will be recorded as well, and the link to the recording will be posted up soon after Washington Seminar!
See you all in Washington D.C.!
Warm regards,
Dimitrios Kouniaris