[NABS-L] AGENDA - Annual NABS Business Meeting! (Wednesday 7-9pm)

Kathryn Webster, President, National Association of Blind Students nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:03:55 UTC 2018

Students,

We are so excited to see you tomorrow! Below, you will find our annual
business meeting agenda, which takes place from 7-9pm on the 4th of July!
Please let me know if you have any questions, but this year will be
awesome!!

National Association of Blind Students

2018 Annual Business Meeting

Building Independence and Unity

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Panzacola Ballrooms F-1 and F-2, Level 1, 7-9pm

I can be successful; you can be successful; but, together, we can change the
lives of blind students across the country one step at a time. We need you!
- Kathryn Webster, President

6:00pm    Registration

7:00pm    Call to Order - Kathryn Webster | President, National Association
of Blind Students

7:05pm    Unity Starts Here - Mark A. Riccobono | President, National
Federation of the Blind

7:20pm    Code of Conduct - Kathryn Webster | President, National
Association of blind Students

7:25pm    Celebration of Our Student Leaders

7:35pm    Presidential Report - Kathryn Webster | President, National
Association of Blind Students

7:55pm    Nominating Committee Report - Michael Ausbun | Chair, Nominating
Committee and 1st Vice President, National Association of Blind Students

8:00pm    Elections

8:15pm    Let's Here from Our Finalists - Cayte Mendez | Chair, National
Scholarship Committee

8:35pm    Let's Talk Legal - Valerie Yingling | Legal Program Coordinator,
National Federation of the Blind

8:40pm    Transforming Museums into Meaningful Experiences for the Blind -
John Olson | Co-Founder, 3DPhotoWorks LLC

8:45pm    Experiencing More! - Kevan Woreley | Representative, Aira IO

8:50pm    Treasurer's Report - Cody Beardslee | Treasurer, National
Association of Blind Students

8:55pm    Announcements

9:00pm    Adjourn

Love,