[NABS-L] [Nfbnet-students-list] AGENDA - Annual NABS Business Meeting! (Wednesday 7-9pm)

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Tue Jul 3 01:06:06 UTC 2018

Kathryn,

While I will have to miss the beginning of the Wednesday meeting in order to attend another meeting held at the same time, I will be able to attend the networking session on Tuesday evening.

Is there any agenda for the networking session?

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems •  a non-profit company
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org