[NABS-L] NABS-L Cab driver suspended

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 16 17:17:38 UTC 2018

I travel a few times a year. airlines ask if you have a service animal,
but they're not asking so they can keep the seat open. They will put
someone in the seat next to you if it's a full flight, and if there's no
room you need to learn how to position your dog properly.

Taxi services -do not- need to ask you if you have a guide dog. They
should legally transport you, and predisclosing this information ahead
of time is a problem. I am, nor should I be required to disclose that I
have a guide dog so that they can try to find a cab driver who will
accept my dog, because that (from experience) takes longer to get a cab.
Thanks,