[NABS-L] Announcing the 2018-19 National Student Committees

President, NABS | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:52:24 UTC 2018

Students,

We are excited to announce our 2018-19 NABS committees, an opportunity for
you to get involved and learn more about our organization, while pushing the
expectations of blind students way up! Please do not hesitate to reach out
to leadership to learn more and brainstorm! We are so eager to hit the
ground running this fall! We also want new and interesting involvement since
new ideas are best fostered by fresh minds!

Outreach Committee

First Monday of the month | 9pm eastern

Chair - Janae Burgmeier (Janae.burgmeier at gmail.com); Co-Chairs - Melissa
Carney, Elizabeth Sheeler, and Matt Gip

Web Master - Dustin Cather (cather.dustin at gmail.com)

Legislative Advocacy Committee

Third Sunday of the month | 8pm eastern

Chair - Kenia Flores (kenia.flores at furman.edu); Co-Chairs - Rilee Sloan and
Justin Salisbury

Fundraising Committee

First Sunday of the month | 8pm eastern

Chair - Kathryn Webster (nabs.president at gmail.com
<mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com> ); Co-Chairs - Harry Staley, Dustin
Cather, and Elizabeth Rouse

Special Projects

Routine Meetings

Chairs - Syed Rizvi, Tarik Williams, and Mausam Mehta

Love,

Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

(203) 273-8463

 <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com> Nabs.president at gmail.com |
www.nabslink.org