[NABS-L] CABS event update

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:34:21 UTC 2018

Hello NABS!

A few days ago I sent out a flyer for the CABS first annual Northern
California reception. Well unfortunately, I missed a couple of bugs in
the code, so here it is for real this time. It's attached as an HTML
file. There's also a link pasted below, if you'd rather view the
version that is now live on the CABS site! I conquered WordPress,
finally!

CABS flyer:
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/cabs/2018-bay-area-flyer/

Please also like and share our Facebook page!

https://m.facebook.com/California-Association-of-Blind-Students-CABS-166747930401206/

If there are any problems with these links or the flyer or anything,
let me know and I'll get right on fixing that. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket x. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021