[NABS-L] Aira in academics, again

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:16:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

  I’m going to keep this brief.

  My accessibility team at my university is looking to get site access on our campus, but they’re having a hard time getting in touch with the Aira higher-ups.

  I’m going to try to reach out after I send this.

They would like me to compile ways in which students have used the Aira service that’s not travel related.  From what they’re able to see, a lot of the promos for Aira deal with travel, and they want to know more about how it can be used in academics.

If you all could reply to this with ways in which you use Aira (briefly), I will compile the list and shoot that off to them.

You will, of course, have my sincere thanks.
Valerie Gibson
valandkayla at gmail.com