[NABS-L] Recording call on iPhone

Milan Novakovic milannovakovic99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:39:23 UTC 2018

I’d advise the call recorder app on AppStore, you may need to pay a few dollars for extra storage depending on how long the interview is. You can also use the voice memos app which is free.

Sincerely,

Milan Novakovic
(He/Him/His)
Resident Advisor | The Office of Housing & Residence Life
Bachelors of Arts in Political Science | The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Strengths: Competition, Restorative, Significance, Focus, Context
m_novako at uncg.edu
(704)-577-6954

“Some people dream about success, others get up and work for it”—Author Unknown

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse spelling and grammar mistakes.