[NABS-L] National convention agenda

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:36:33 UTC 2018

Hi NABS!
I hope everyone is having a good summer.
I was very excited to look over the agenda for this year’s national convention, but also mildly panicked at the impossibly huge number of fun events, all of which I want to go to. My question is, is there a way to import these events into Calendar, whether that’s iOS or Google, without typing everything out? I know that there will be braille agendas, but I also know that I am going to need an extra layer of organization. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Best
Mausam