[NABS-L] taking notes at college

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:52:16 UTC 2018

Hi Theodore thanks for your message. When I was in college, I used a tape recorder to record the class lectures. Because I often had Monday Wednesday or Tuesday Thursday classes, I was able to listen to the lectures during the week. I used my BrailleNote Apex to take notes on class lectures. While in class, I turned the speech off, so no one heard what I was writing.