[NABS-L] taking notes at college

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:19:27 UTC 2018

Hey Theodore,
That's awesome you live in Australia!
I just finished my second year of college and have used my Braillenote to write. I think that you should use whichever tool you felt most comfortable.
I also think you should check with your Disability Services. Mine allows me to have a notetaker for classes which I am having more trouble or need help understanding. The notetaker is a student in the class. They'll take notes for you, but you'll still have your own notes so you'll have a double set. The notetaker then uploads the notes online, which can be downloaded at any time.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 16 Jun 2018, at 00:19, Theodore Tsolakis via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding note-taking during college lectures and
> tutorials. I live in Australia, so apologize if there are differences
> between Australian and United States colleges, but I hope you will
> still be able to provide me with useful information.
>
> Curretime.
Sincerely,
Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students
Phone: (310) 265-3949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com