[NABS-L] sad news to all!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:35:39 UTC 2018

hello Jessica and all,

well, this is a new feature that the radio station in conjunction with
the national office and, also through the nfb is something which is
new and, sounds awesomwe too!  as for the skill for listening to this
stream or any other radio stations in your area or throughout the usa
just tell alexa the station name like for example tell it alexa play
195theglobe and, it will play it for you!  also, as for yourparticular
radio station that you listen to in your home state or other states
that you have visited at or also have lived in like I lived in
Michigan and, I have a few radio stations that I use to listen to in
Michigan and, I just tell alexa the call name for that particular
radio station and, it's call numbers too!  because, the same call name
or numbers are somewhat the same so, use the above for both! it really
does work! I found this out when I first found out about alexa last
spring through my sister who has both the echo and the echodot and,
she showed me how to use it or if you also need any help in using it
you can go to the amazon alexa ap on your smart phone or go to the
their web site at  www.amazon.alexa.com which I believe is the link
for that site. I could be wrong on that. if so then let me know
okay...

I hope that I was able to answer and also help you out on this! take
care and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy