[NABS-L] sad news to all!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:32:54 UTC 2018

Hi Jessica:

195 The Globe is part of the TuneIn Radio directory, so our station can be heard using the built-in TuneIn skill. To play the station during convention or at any other time, you need only say, "Alexa, play 195 The Globe on TuneIn." Simply saying "Alexa, play 195 The Globe" has worked for me as well. There is no need to enable an additional skill. If you have any further questions, please email me at cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com.

Thanks for listening,

Chris