[NABS-L] Reminder: Join our membership call this evening Sunday June 24 at 8PM Eastern

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:08:31 UTC 2018

Aloha students,

This evening we will be joined by the great John Zamarra as he answers all of your toughest Vocational Rehabilitation related questions.  We’ve noticed an increase in questions over the past month pertaining to VR, how do you justify going to a training center?, Will VR pay for private school, What if I go to a school out of state?, what is WIOA and how could it impact me?, and so much more.
John is equipped with the experience and knowledge to answer all of these burning inquiries, and we hope you take full advantage of his expertise.

Again, the call will begin promptly at 8PM Eastern, call 712-770-5197, code:265669

We hope to see you there.

Shannon KS. Cantan
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Co-chair outreach committee
(808) 785-5186
ShannonCantan.NFB at gmail.com