[NABS-L] Information from this evenings Membership Call

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:21:11 UTC 2018

Aloha students,

Whether you were able to make our  membership call or not, John Zamarra has sent me some valuable information that you will hopefully be able to use in making your vocational goals    as smooth as possible.
http://www.onetacademy.org/

https://80000hours.org/career-guide/

  happenstance learning theory- guidanceguidance/happenstance-learning-theory- http://www.studentintegration.fi/career-guidance/different-approaches-to-career-guidance/happenstance-learning-theory- http://www.studentintegration.fi/career-guidance/different-approaches-to-career-guidance/happenstance-learning-theory
Shannon KS. Cantan
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Co-chair outreach committee
(808) 785-5186
ShannonCantan.NFB at gmail.com