[NABS-L] Melissa Carney for Secretary

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:05:50 UTC 2018

Of course this goes without saying, but you definitely have my vote. I won't get all mushy and emotional, so instead I will just say that you deserve this more than anyone. #MelissaCarneyForTheWin!

Best,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
Secretary | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
E: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
C: (203) 751-0199
"You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."