[NABS-L] electronic signatures

Annis, Tara annis1 at live.marshall.edu
Thu Mar 1 14:16:41 UTC 2018

Hello Corey,

I did use sighted assistance to create my electronic signature.  I just wrote my name in pen near the top left corner of a blank piece of 8x11 paper.  I then scanned with a scannerinto ocr software, and then I did have the sighted person open that image in a graphics program to resize the image.
There may be a way to do without sighted assistance; I've seen in  Kurzweil that one has the option to make a signature but I'm wary of how it would turn out visually, though.

Tara