[NABS-L] tools that help you

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 23:43:20 UTC 2018

Hi All,

  I am trying to get some ideas of some tools and gadgets we as people use quite frequently that would be of use for a blind student from elementary school to middle school. My fam and I are working on starting the first BELL Academy in Alabama and would like suggestions for parents of blind kids who don't know what resources and what tools and/or gadgets and/or other things that their child may need to succeed in our world. I'm hoping to come up with a list and possibly get some to display for them to see and to hold and to touch. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Ahbee

Sent from my iPad