[NABS-L] taking an online math course in college

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:59:52 UTC 2018

Hi Ana,
I took math last year. I never had the online experience, but I do have some knowledge of using Braille only some of the time.
My Disability Services ordered the math textbook before the course started: I'm not sure how far ahead of time. However, I would have the Disability Services read me the tests, as there was no transcriber and I do not like math in electronic format.
So if you prefer Braille as I do, maybe you could try to see if they can order the textbook ahead of time, even if they don't have good transcribing facilities.

Vejas Vasiliauskas
Secretary and Treasurer of California Association of Blind Students
Phone: 3102653949
Email: alpineimagination at gmail.com