[NABS-L] taking an online math course in college

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:59:37 UTC 2018

Hi Ana thanks for your message. I agree that you need braille to complete your coursework in math. While I was in college, I took two economics classes as a substitution for a regular college math course. I would suggest that you email the professor ahead of time and ask for the name of the textbook before the semester begins.